25.9.12

Driving Stylish



I have been driving car all day and  traffic killed me , really .  But it was great time to think , about cars design . What car , the small one, can girls like ? I am totally bored and sick  ab mini cooper 
All , grlamour,  fashionist girls love mini... what you  will choose , if  You are  Styley  and  Glamour? 
Of course something , cute , sweet and fashion like mini . I am sick off it , all  fashionist babes , driving whit mini , I saw them today ..They  wearing  rayban drining coffee in paper cup , driving mini . Hipster acting  like they don’t  care . Making  face like : im cool , i know that , but it  is  coming  so natural.
So I started to look  , and  I  found something  better . More fresh , still  girly…of course I am not compare this cars about  price , but  its amazing ! Aston Martin Cygnet . If we talking about car in lower price for me best is Fiat 500 . It goes perfectly with the retro styling . Has a sweet smiley plump, Mr. Italy .
Wearing wide skirts to the knee, I'd stepped back time, driving  this car.
Even  the  fashion  house Gucci
charmed  by  th e Fiat 500, created  versions  of  the signed 500 by Gucci. You can wear  a  bag  ,  that  fits your car.
It is a little bit  snobbish , so  my  favorite  is  the classic white 500, but  I  really  like  this  little buddy !


black  & white  Aston Martin Cygnet






Fiat 500




4  racing  lovers  Fiat 500 Abarth
4  fashion  lovers  Fiat 500 by GUCCI


4  best  photography , lovers ,  Fiat Vanity Fair   by   Dave Hill

www.davehillphoto.com





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz