26.9.12

intergalactic grandmother and souvenirs from East

I really like the Chanel ... as always . Strange , elegant punk with an exotic look.  Androgenic future that awaits us , I was not worried . I watch these collections, and I feel like Alice in Wonderland. And precisely ,  in the tunnel somewhere between,  grandma's wardrobe and her tweed costume , intergalactic station on a planet covered with crystals of an unknown element , and Bombay whit his richness of fabrics and jewelry. Amazing continuation of the previous inspiration,  as a map of the genius brain ... Karl Lagerfeld shared with us his world, step by step.
The coolest part, skirt worn over pants. Like Kurta , Hindu outfit . When I provocatively, wore this set in high school, it seemed to me a Japanese, I do not know why….
On the runway,  beautiful  ankle length m pants , perfectly complements the massive coat . Layers interpenetrate  each  other, creating a perfect whole. From the sleeve , long gloves are revealed , or other sleeve . Tunics, dresses and coats result from each other. Layers in the evening edition does even more East , the shiny , jewelery  trousers  whit  transparent skirts, dresses and blouses. Very modern fabric, shiny and imitating like organic grass patterns, textures of leaves and other plant. All these things master Karl sprinkled with stardust .The final element ending our journey  around the worlds of inspiration are accessories . Massive bracelets, elementary layer . Belts, chains borrowed from the Hindu women.
Mr. Lagerferds  brain is my total fascination. I love the ease in combining inspiration , so different, distant, or even conflicting with each other. In each outfit are so many elements of the world, culture, tradition, punks, Indian princesses, Japanese, historical, stars, past and future they all saturate each other   and  creating new value . Layers of clothes are like layers of meaning ...
It's impressive,  is amazing , it makes me happy . I respects the traditions channel, I appreciate ... but I love Karl.  He is God .

CHANEL  fall winter 2012 -2013









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz