25.9.12

My morning smoking cigarettes

Smoking cigarettes is not so bad ,I  like my lazy morning ,surrounds me in the morning sun light and surrounded by a mysterious cloud of smoke,and my cup of black coffee.
Consumerism, he has done bad cigarettes. After all the producers have to sell, rubber, drugs... therapies, and other miracles, which probably brings more income than the tobacco industry itself.
And cigarettes , for many years are fine. Ladies , teens, celebrities and moms ...They light blows smoke ,with their sexy lips ... to relax, to divert attention, or to do something ,enything whit their hand.  I just now to celebrate this morning.









You'll  never feel  so crazy,  fun  , adoration  ,when   men  try to light  your cigarette ..if  you do  not  smoke.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz